Network and Community of Friends
The core of the Zen Coaching community is the International Zen Coaching Network. All who have completed the Zen Coaching training are automatically members of the Network, unless they specifically request not to be.
Around the Networks there is also and extended community of friends of Zen Coaching and you can be part of this community in many ways. If you are interested in the principles and practices of Zen Coaching and would like to connect with others who are living and working in this way you are welcome! Come join in open workshops, trainings and practice events in many countries; read and engage with coaches in the network through the blog section on this site or ask questions and share experiences in the forums. Welcome!
The International Zen Coaching Network
- To keep the Zen Coaching approach to awareness, listening and mutual support alive in the world.
- To help people find quality coaching support.
- To help people who have completed the Zen Coaching training stay connected, have fun, make friends, and keep learning and growing.
- To ensure that ethical and professional standards are kept high among coaches in the network.
- To start collaborative coaching-related projects for the benefit of society.
- To help you expand and/or strengthen your personal coaching practice if you are offering coaching to clients.
Who can be member ?
Membership of the Zen Coaching Network happens automatically after completing the Zen Coaching Training. If you want to stop being member, please contact us at email@example.com. There is no cost for the membership.
Benefits of membership in the Network
- All members receive current information around Zen Coaching through newsletters and social media. Please ask to become member of our international network facebook group for regular updates.
- All members are invited and welcome to the various network activities, such as the Deepening Training, Supervision & Facilitation programs etc.
- All members receive and can use the Zen Coaching logo in their personal coaching work.
- Members also have other benefits to be determined as the network grows in size and activities.
Web presence for Coaches
As a certified coach in the Zen Coaching Network you are welcome to present your profile on this website for an annual cost.
What can I do with my profile?
- Have a Presence
You can join the website by having your coach profile included. Here you present yourself and your work as a coach. You can easily update your profile photo, cover image, text and contact details and share it with friends and potential clients.
- List and share your events
You can list any Zen Coaching workshops and practice events that you offer in the workshop schedule on the site. The only criteria is that the workshop is a Zen Coaching workshop. Please do NOT list types of events on the site.
- Share your Insights
The new site has a blog section and you are invited to contribute here. The latest blogs are always featured on the home page.The main criteria is that your blog is related to Zen Coaching. It can for example be a sharing about a personal topic, your work as a coach or about how you integrate Zen Coaching in your professional life in general.
- Have Conversations
Having a profile also gives you access to the online forums where you can talk with friends, ask questions, share experiences and more. Part of the forums are public, others network internal. We are currently testing and improving this section.
How to sign up for a profile on the Zen Coaching Website
- Contact: Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you want to register.
- Costs (you pay per calendar year): 500NOK for high income countries and 250NOK for low income countries for the year 2015 (now – January 2016)
- Payment: We will send you account details for the payment directly. As a reference please use <name> and <webprofile> write your name and which option you chose as a message to receiver so that your payment will be registered in your name.
- Log in: Click on login at the bottom of the webpage with your e-mail address and password you receive from Regina after the payment has been registered. If you have received a password earlier and don’t remember – contact Regina.
- Get going: Create your profile, post events, contribute with your insights, talk with others…