With Kåre Landfald & Coach team
The training consists of three retreat center modules over three years. You can start with any module, and you can also do only a single module. If you wish, you can also engage in the Senior Coach Certification Process, which is an opportunity to greatly deepen your transformation process and your skill as a coach.
Continue the journey you have started. Receive support in living the true life of Essence, in healing blockages and old pain, and in offering your gifts to the world. Integrate what you have learned at a deeper level. Go further in your personal transformational process, and advance your capacity and skills in coaching and facilitation. Be part of a nourishing community of friends who inspire and support each other in healing, transformation, learning, growth and living our gift.
- Three retreat center modules over three years; each module is 7 days.
- The training is a wholeness which is best done as a complete package, but you can also join each module separately.
- Each module includes personal transformation and growth work, as well as advanced coaching and facilitation skills
- Each module will also have a focus on meditation, mindfulness, movement, touch, nature experience and nourishment of the heart
- New principles and tools will be introduced in each module
- We will also work with deepening of previously taught principles and tools
- Guidelines and support for living it in daily life between modules will be provided
- In-between meetings and coaching support are offered as optional extra parts of the program
- Possibility to complete Level 2 / Senior Coach Certification
Module 3: A Deeper Trust – Surrendering to the Mystery
Osho said: Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.
And Hafiz, the Persian 14th century poet, said:
O wondrous creatures,
By what strange miracle
Do you so often
How can we explain, rationally, what the reason for our existence is, or how it is possible that we exist at all?
That galaxies, atoms, the sun, the earth, flowers and rocks and sky and animals and humans exist? That Essence, Being, Love, Joy and Freedom exists? Or, for that matter, that anything at all exists?
The truth is: We cannot.
Life, Existence, Being, Essence, the universe and everything else is fundamentally a mystery. Existence has ‘Mystery’ as one of its fundamental properties.
And this can, when we are open enough, be experienced as a profound, beautiful, amazing mystery, full of adventure, joy, wonder, love, meaning, freedom, peace, and much, much more -- endlessly so.
And yet life and existence is, for most of us, also often a big challenge. It can be experienced as very painful, full of suffering, anguish, fear, loss, sadness, anger, separation, meaninglessness, confusion, conflict, drama, and more. And even when we don’t experience life as a big challenge, there is still often a chronic sense of background or underlying lack and wanting, a sense that something fundamental is missing, acknowledged or not. This is what the Buddha named as the first noble truth, the truth of dukkha: a basic, restless dissatisfaction, the underlying pain and suffering of normal, conventional existence.
But the Buddha also taught the fourth noble truth: that there is a path out of dukkha, out of suffering. This is the path of non-attachment, of letting go of the idea of existing as a separate entity, and of being in an open, mindful, conscious and compassionate YES to this moment, exactly as it is.
This letting go of a separate self, and of being in a YES to the moment, is a form of surrender – the surrender to life-as-it-is-right-here-and-now, the surrender to BEING THIS MOMENT, in its mysteriousness and impermanence.
From one perspective, all of life can be seen as a big School of Surrender.
Surrendering is about letting go of trying to be in control, of seeking external security, letting go of saying NO to challenging emotions. And of saying YES to life as it is, of devotion, of celebration, of trust, of acceptance, of adventure, of openness.
And this shift from NO to YES can happen in an instant. In fact, it always happens in an instant: the instance of NOW. It is always NOW that we have this great opportunity for surrender.
But how, HOW, does this surrender take place? That, too, is a mystery, a mystery to be contemplated, to be explored, to be surrender to.
In this retreat we will explore the nature of surrender, of mystery, of saying YES to life, of acceptance, and of the Adventure of Now.
And we will explore, through inquiry, coaching, meditation and many different exercises, the many obstacles and obscurations that keep us from fully surrendering to the present moment as it is.
Webinars will be offered between each module.
Every webinar will contain these parts:
- short sharing / check-in
- short teaching
- coaching demonstrations including supervision sessions
- guided meditation
- questions and answers
- The time for each webinar will be: 19.00 – 21.30 CET.
SPECIFIC CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
These are some of the teachings and tools that will be included, to varying degrees. Other themes and tools may also be included.
• Family constellations principles and tools
• Drama triangle and co-empowerment principles and transformation tools
• Sub-personality work / Voice Dialogue
• Non-violent communication
• Conflict mediation and conflict coaching
• Fear, shock and trauma
• Voice dialogue for healing and transformation
• Body awareness, body reading and body healing
• The personal essence and the Pearl Beyond Price
• Shadow work and integration of instinctual energies
• Deeper understanding of Essence qualities, and introduction of new Essence qualities
• Group coaching and facilitiation, including principles of group dynamics
• Deeper understanding and integration of Non-violent communication
• Divine Eros: integration of passion and loving-kindness
• Understanding polarities
• Working with the inner masculine and inner feminine
• Inner guidance
• Deeper understanding of dealing with the Super-ego and Inner Critic
• Gestalt methods in coaching
• Challenging the client
• Cognitive therapy principles and techniques
• Habit formation principles and techniques
• ‘Classical’ powerful coaching tools from the coaching tradition
• Principles of leadership; leadership and executive coaching
• Meditation practice
• Movement and dance practice
• Coaching and inquiry practice
Advanced Zen Coaching Training
LIVING AS A TRUE PERSON OF BEING: THE PEARL BEYOND PRICE
Sweden, May 8-15 2021
THE OBSTACLE IS THE PATH: COURAGEOUSLY FACING LIFE’S CHALLENGES
Sweden, May 7-14 2022
A DEEPER TRUST: SURRENDERING TO THE MYSTERY
Sweden, 22-29 November, 2022 at Ängsbacka Course Center
COST & REGISTRATION
Course fee per module: 7 500 NOK, including one private session (50 minutes). We will add 100 NOK if you invoice is over 4.000 NOK´. This is the cost we have to the bank for payments from abroad.
For countries outside Scandinavia the course fee is 5000 NOK, to compensate for higher travel cost and currency differences.
Room and board in double room with shared bathroom per module at Ängsbacka Course Center: 6.000 SEK. (Many different room options available, from 3.870-7.300SEK).
Contact Eva Areskog, firstname.lastname@example.org