With Kåre Landfald & Coach team
The training consists of three retreat center modules over three years, every spring; each module is 7 days. You can start with any module; the whole training will probably be repeated from 2021-2023 so that you can catch up with modules you missed.
Continue the journey you have started. Receive support in living the true life of Essence, in healing blockages and old pain, and in offering your gifts to the world. Integrate what you have learned at a deeper level. Go further in your personal transformational process, and advance your capacity and skills in coaching and facilitation. Be part of a nourishing community of friends who inspire and support each other in healing, transformation, learning, growth and living our gift.
- Three retreat center modules over three years, every spring; each module is 7 days.
- The training is a wholeness which is best done as a complete package, but you can also join each module separately.
- Each module includes personal transformation and growth work, as well as advanced coaching and facilitation skills
- Each module will also have a focus on meditation, mindfulness, movement, touch, nature experience and nourishment of the heart
- New principles and tools will be introduced in each module
- We will also work with deepening of previously taught principles and tools
- Guidelines and support for living it in daily life between modules will be provided
- In-between meetings and coaching support are offered as optional extra parts of the program
- Possibility to complete Level 2 / Senior Coach Certification
Module 2 – The Obstacle is the Path
Once you have signed up for the module and paid the booking fee of 2000 NOK, you can join the monthly webinars that are part of the Advanced Training
Often we see our challenges, problems and obstacles as something we need to overcome to be free. Instead we can learn to look at them, and deal with them, as gifts, as learning opportunities, as something to be curious, open and interested about. This shift in perspective changes everything. Instead of looking for freedom and love at the other side of our obstacles, we OFFER our inner space of freedom and love to the challenges we face, and let them open us up to deeper truths, new discoveries and new insights.
In module 2 we will look deeply into the principle that everything is, or can be, a gift in support of transformation and awakened living. We will look at many of the major life challenges that we and most human beings will face at some time during our life. We will learn ways to meet these difficulties in such a way that they become our guide in life, instead of our enemy.
There will be one webinar a month in between Module 1 and 2.
Every webinar will contain these parts:
- short sharing / check-in
- short teaching
- coaching demonstrations including supervision sessions
- guided meditation
- questions and answers
- The time for each webinar will be: 19.00 – 21.30 CET.
These are the dates for the webinars:
- Tuesday November 13 with Marta Obrycka
- Tuesday December 11 with Kavina Thorslund
- Wednesday January 16 with Roger Marklund
- Monday February 11 with Kåre Landfald
- Wednesday March 7 with Kavina Thorslund
- Tuesday April 16 with Marta Obrycka
SPECIFIC CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
These are some of the teachings and tools that will be included, to varying degrees. Other themes and tools may also be included.
• Family constellations principles and tools
• Drama triangle and co-empowerment principles and transformation tools
• Sub-personality work / Voice Dialogue
• Non-violent communication
• Conflict mediation and conflict coaching
• Fear, shock and trauma
• Voice dialogue for healing and transformation
• Body awareness, body reading and body healing
• The personal essence and the Pearl Beyond Price
• Shadow work and integration of instinctual energies
• Deeper understanding of Essence qualities, and introduction of new Essence qualities
• Group coaching and facilitiation, including principles of group dynamics
• Deeper understanding and integration of Non-violent communication
• Divine Eros: integration of passion and loving-kindness
• Understanding polarities
• Working with the inner masculine and inner feminine
• Inner guidance
• Deeper understanding of dealing with the Super-ego and Inner Critic
• Gestalt methods in coaching
• Challenging the client
• Cognitive therapy principles and techniques
• Habit formation principles and techniques
• ‘Classical’ powerful coaching tools from the coaching tradition
• Principles of leadership; leadership and executive coaching
• Meditation practice
• Movement and dance practice
• Coaching and inquiry practice
Advanced Zen Coaching Training
LIVING THE TRUE LIFE: THE PEARL BEYOND PRICE
Sweden, 4-11 April 2018
THE OBSTACLE IS THE PATH: COURAGEOUSLY FACING LIFE’S CHALLENGES
Sweden, May 4 2019
A DEEPER TRUST: SURRENDERING TO THE MYSTERY
Sweden, Spring 2020
COST & REGISTRATION
Course fee per module: 8 500 NOK, including one private session (50 minutes)
Course fee per module for participants from Poland, Romania, Turkey and South Africa: 5 500 NOK, or 5 000 NOK if all 3 modules are paid from the start (total 15 000 NOK). (Fee difference due to significant currency exchange disadvantage.)
Room and board in double room with shared bathroom per module at Mundekulla Retreat Center: 5.375 SEK. (Many different room options available, from 4.400-7.000 SEK).
Contact Eva Areskog, email@example.com