Family Constellation Foundation Training, Part 1
– 8 day workshop, 22-30 September 2023
Teacher: Svagito Liebermeister
Organisers: Candra Karlholm and Kåre Landfald
The Basic Training by Svagito is offered in two parts (two levels) of eight days each for a total of sixteen days. You can join part 1 before committing to part 2. It is a deep self-experience while also transmitting all the basic theoretical and practical principles of Family Constellation work. In this training Svagito goes further than ordinary Family Constellation therapy by developing an understanding that family members also represent our own inner energy. During this training we will make this shift from looking out to looking in, from being focused on others to coming back to ourselves. The world is really a mirror that shows us who we are.
Osho Family Constellation is based on meditation. It is rooted in a deep acceptance of life as it is, which takes one beyond the effort for improvement. When we can honour what is, therapy ends and meditation begins.
This training does not qualify one to practice psychotherapy as such, but enables anyone already working with people to expand their skills and broaden their understanding. It is for professionals and newcomers alike.
Level 1: Healing the Roots (8 Days)
We explore the energy field a child is born into and how this forms the layers of his or her mind. A therapist needs to learn to tune into such an energy field and in this way understand the behaviour and feelings of a client. A constellation is merely a method to make the relational field that we live in visible and help us understand what serves healing.
In this part of the training you will learn about the parent-child relationship (family of origin) and the man-woman relationship (present family), and what are the underlying laws that operate in these relationships.
As a participant you will have the opportunity to experience deeper layers of your own mind. In this way you will understand more deeply family and social conditioning, not only by seeing your own constellation, but also by watching and standing in for others. Svagito will explain step by step what a constellation reveals, how to stay tuned to the energy of a constellation, and eventually discover what allows the love of the system to flow again. As our awareness grows, our love and gratitude become deeper.
Some of the topics covered:
- Love and order in a family system
- Understanding bonding
- Resolving guilt and shame
- What supports love in the parent-child and the man-woman relationship
- The function of conscience
- The balance of giving and taking
- The difference between blind love and conscious love
- The interrupted movement to the mother
- The dynamic between victim and perpetrator
- Life, death and the unknown
Daily active meditations (Osho Dynamic Meditation and Osho Kundalini Meditation) and other guided meditations are an integral part of this training.
More information about Svagito´s work: https://www.family-
ABOUT SVAGITO LIEBERMEISTER
Svagito Liebermeister is a psychotherapist and spiritual teacher who has been a disciple of the enlightened mystic, Osho, since 1980. In his courses and training groups he combines Western therapy methods with Eastern methods of meditation and is known for his clarity and heartfulness in teaching and supporting people in their personal growth.
He holds a degree in psychology from Munich University and has been working with people therapeutically since 1981, while continously studying a wide range of therapeutic methods including Deep Tissue Bodywork, Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Psychic Massage and Male-Female Energywork, Counseling and Trauma Therapy (SE). In 1995 he began to include Family Constellation in his work, studying with its founder, Bert Hellinger, and since 2000 he leads his own training programs in this fascinating approach to therapy. His other training programs specialize in Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Counseling and Male-Female Energywork and Trauma Healing (SE).
He has trained hundreds of practitioners worldwide in the art of working with people from a space of meditation and lovingness. For many years he coordinated the two-month Osho Therapist Training Program at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune, India, one of the largest personal- growth centers in the world. Every year, he travels extensively throughout Europe, Asia, Central and South America, offering courses and training programs in over 15 different countries.
Svagito has published three books, which have been translated into 9 languages.
ACCOMODATION & ARRIVAL
Accommodation will mainly be in double room. There may be a few single rooms available (400 SEK extra/night). It is possible to rent a cabin for yourself, 5 minutes walking distance from the center for an extra cost of 2.250 SEK.
We start by sharing a meal at 18.30 on the September 22md. We will then start with a practical information meeting at 20.00. Please arrive between 16.00 and 18.00 in time to take part in this. There will be a meditation in the morning of the 23rd. The workshop with Svagito starts after breakfast at 10 am on the 23rd. We will finish at 15.00 on the 30th.
COST, BOOKING FEE & CANCELLATION POLICY
Private persons: 17 400 NOK, including 8 days room and board in double room
After booking, you will receive an invoice for either:
- A non-refundable booking fee of 2.000 NOK
- An invoice for the full amount if signing up after July 22nd
If the invoice is not paid within 2 weeks of our sending it by e-mail, your registration is no longer valid and will be cancelled.
If you have paid the full amount and need to cancel your participation, you will be refunded:
- a) the full amount except the booking fee if you cancel at least 3 weeks before the group starts
- b) No refund if you cancel less than 3 week before the group starts, or if you leave the worksh
- c) If you cancel due to illness you will get 50 % refund on the course fee
Pay in parts:
If you would like you can split the main invoice into two parts of 7 850 NOK each after 2000 NOK booking fee is paid (300 NOK extra cost), paid in May and August
Please sign up here.
Information about how to get to Kärlingesund Retreat Center:
You can find a map on the Kärlingesund website: http://karlingesundsgard.se/kontakt.
(Closest airport: Gothenburg (GOT))
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED WHEN REGISTERING
Please fill out online registration form with these questions:
1) What is your motivation for joining this group?
2) Have you previously attended workshops with Svagito? If so, which one(s)? (only short answer needed)
3) Country of birth
4) Date of birth
5) Country of residence
6) Do you work or intend to work with people? In what capacity and role, and with what form of education(s)?
7) Please mention shortly any previous experience you may have in Family Constellations work.
8) Please mention shortly your previous experience with meditation practice, therapy/counselling/coaching, and spiritual work / group work.
9) Are you are presently engaged in some form of therapeutic or medical treatment related to trauma and/or psychological challenges? Yes/no
10) If yes to 7) above, please send an e-mail to Eva Areskog, email@example.com, providing some details.