A 5 DAY WORKSHOP FOR PEOPLE WORKING WITH PEOPLE
A 5 DAY WORKSHOP:
Beyond Family Constellations: Life, Love and Death
Family Constellation is a method where we learn to understand the underlying cause of any relationship problem. We discover that we are deeply connected to the collective energy field of our family or culture, and how this shapes our behavior and our decisions in life.
The often unconscious bond towards our parents and family members spans many generations and is at the root of most suffering. Traumas that our ancestors suffered often continue for generations.
With the support of other course-members we create a constellation, which is a dynamic portrait of our family field. It reveals the degree of intimacy, pain, love, or sense of abandonment that everyone feels in relation to the others, and exposes unconscious identifications and ’entanglements’.
In the work we learn to move beyond judgment and to consciously open our hearts to excluded or forgotten family members. We practise how to stop interfering in the lives of others and how to not take over responsibilities that are not ours. Thus we gain wholeness, inner strength and learn to find our place within the family system and in life in general.
The new approach to Family Constellation is less a therapy in the usual sense, as we move beyond the idea of improvement, but rather acknowledge the ’isness’ of life. Only then spontaneous growth becomes possible. While acknowledging past traumas and supporting inner healing movements, we connect to a deep ’yes’ to our parents, family members and life as it is. Only in the depth of acceptance can we find inner peace and harmony.
The insights of Family Constellation not only heals the individual, but also serve the healing of wounds between nations, religions and social groups. However, real peace begins in the soul of the individual.
ABOUT SVAGITO LIEBERMEISTER
Svagito Liebermeister is a psychotherapist and spiritual teacher who has been a disciple of the enlightened mystic, Osho, since 1980. In his courses and training groups he combines Western therapy methods with Eastern methods of meditation and is known for his clarity and heartfulness in teaching and supporting people in their personal growth.
He holds a degree in psychology from Munich University and has been working with people therapeutically since 1981, while continously studying a wide range of therapeutic methods including Deep Tissue Bodywork, Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Psychic Massage and Male-Female Energywork, Counseling and Trauma Therapy (SE). In 1995 he began to include Family Constellation in his work, studying with its founder, Bert Hellinger, and since 2000 he leads his own training programs in this fascinating approach to therapy. His other training programs specialize in Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Counseling and Male-Female Energywork and Trauma Healing (SE).
He has trained hundreds of practitioners worldwide in the art of working with people from a space of meditation and lovingness. For many years he coordinated the two-month Osho Therapist Training Program at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune, India, one of the largest personal- growth centers in the world. Every year, he travels extensively throughout Europe, Asia, Central and South America, offering courses and training programs in over 15 different countries.
Svagito has published three books, which have been translated into 9 languages.
Accommodation will mainly be in double room. There may be a few single rooms available (400 SEK extra/night). It is possible to rent a cabin for yourself, 5 minutes walking distance from the center for an extra cost of 2.000 SEK.
- A light dinner will be served at 18.30 on the September 23rd. We will then start with a practical information meeting at 20.00. Please arrive between 16.00 and 18.30 in time to take part in this. There will be a meditation in the morning of the 24th. The workshop with Svagito starts after breakfast at 10 am on the 24th.
- We will finish at 15.00 on the 28th.
Private persons: 11 400 NOK, including 5 days room and board in double room
After booking, you will receive an invoice for either:
- a non-refundable booking fee of 2 000 NOK. The remaining fee will be invoiced and must be paid at the latest 2 months before the group starts. If the booking fee is not paid within 2 weeks of our sending it by e-mail, your registration is no longer valid and will be cancelled.
- or, if you sign up later than 2 months before the group starts, you will be invoiced for the full amount. If the invoice is not paid within 2 weeks of our sending it by e-mail, your registration is no longer valid and will be cancelled.
- If you have paid the full amount and need to cancel your participation, you will be refunded:
- a) the full amount minus booking fee if you cancel at least 4 weeks before the group start
- b) 50% of the full amount if you cancel between 4 weeks and 1 week before the group starts
- c) No refund if you cancel less than 1 week before the group starts, or if you leave the workshop
Please fill out online registration form with these questions:
1) What is your motivation for joining this group?
2) Have you previously attended workshops with Svagito? If so, which one(s)? (only short answer needed)
3) Country of birth
4) Date of birth
5) Country of residence
6) Do you work or intend to work with people? In what capacity and role, and with what form of education(s)?
7) Please mention shortly any previous experience you may have in Family Constellations work.
8) Please mention shortly your previous experience with meditation practice, therapy/counselling/coaching, and spiritual work / group work.
9) Are you are presently engaged in some form of therapeutic or medical treatment related to trauma and/or psychological challenges? Yes/no
10) If yes to 7) above, please send an e-mail to Eva Areskog, email@example.com, providing some details.
“If you have not explored your body, you will not be able to explore the soul.”