Deepening into JOY, LOVE and CREATIVITY
– Explore and share the gift you are in life, work and relating
Welcome to Källingesund for five beautiful days together in May! Our team of “Zenior” coaches are inviting you to the ONLY Zen Coaching deepening event for 2023. We will offer a powerful expansive possibility to go deeper and grow as a human Being, coach and group facilitator.
- How much joy do you allow in life?
- How much do you dare to love and be wholehearted?
- What holds you back from living creatively and following your inner compass?
Finding deep joy, love and creativity in life – is actually living your essence!
- It is about transforming patterns of conditioning
- Liberating the essence qualities so that they can touch you and touch what you touch in life
- Embodying effortless manifestation
During this week we will explore what it is to be a gift in and of yourself; how it has already been manifested in your life, how you enjoy manifesting it and what limits you from freely expressing the gift that you are.
You will learn, experience and embody skills such as:
- Facing and transforming self doubt
- Freeing yourself from too much seriousness
- Awareness about and overcoming fear
- Transforming dreams into reality
- Exposing limiting beliefs
- How to facilitate groups from Being and respond to the needs of the group/field
- Resourcing yourself and your client
- Work as a source of joy, love and creativity
This you can use for your personal growth, as a coach and as a group facilitator.
We will use principles and tools from:
- Family Constellation
- The Diamond Approach
- Voice Dialogue
- Nonviolent Communication
- Somatic Experience
There will also be a dessert table of:
- Embodied experience and Diamond approach inspired teachings with Hanne Pedersen
- Osho Meditations, Ecstatic Dance and gifts from Family Constellations with Marta Ozenu
- Returning to Nature as a resource with Liselotte Abel
- Creativity as a resource and Embodied group facilitation with Sandra Geitz
- Re-discover the gift you are born with to share with Linda Granquist
Hanne, Marta, Liselotte, Sandra and Linda are experienced and Senior Coaches in the Zen Coaching Network and are working part or full time with coaching.
Kärlingesund Retreat Center is a beautiful place in the Swedish west coast surrounded by thriving Nature close to the Ocean. The center is in the middle of a nature reserve well known for its rich grasslands, the typical red hillocks and the beautiful oak and beech forest and the closeness. The building is designed with creativity and presence and is a place for deep meetings between people and nature. It is a place for exploration, stillness, recreation and connection.
Course fee: 4 500 NOK including one private session á 50 minutes. Early Bird 4 000 NOK when booking fee, 2 000, is paid before Dec 31.
Room & Board, shared: 4 500 NOK
Maximum number of participants: 30.
We will start with check in at 5 pm on the 2nd of May and end at 3 pm on the 7th of May. Registration is completed when the non-refundable booking fee of 2000 NOK is paid. This will be sent as an invoice from Tripletex.no. The remainder of the course fee is paid at latest one month before the event. The last day to sign up is the 7 th of April.
SIGN UP HERE: https://forms.gle/L5rSFYycFaktPmCR7
We warmly welcome you to this five days journey together with us!
The May Deepening Team