A 5 DAY WORKSHOP FOR PEOPLE WORKING WITH PEOPLE
A 5 DAY WORKSHOP FOR PEOPLE WORKING WITH PEOPLE:
HEALING BONDING TRAUMA
We are born out of the meeting of our mother and father and grow up in the energy field of a family. As social beings we continue to live our life in a relational field. In this context we often experience hurt, loss, violence or other traumatic events that damage our natural sense of safety and trust. Sometimes it becomes difficult to repair such wounds on our own.
In this course we learn to understand what bonding trauma is, how it can affect a person’s entire life, and how to heal and restore one’s ability to relate with others in a healthy and nourishing way.
We will also gain a deeper awareness of our own relating patterns, and learn to help others to avoid repeating old dysfunctional ways of relating.
While working with the body as a physical container of all life experiences we also study various attachment styles that originate in early life experiences with our primary care taker. We will include a systemic viewpoint and learn how the attachment wounds of others have been passed on to us sometimes through many generations.
This course is for laymen and professionals alike and is designed to create an understanding of the underlying cause of an attachment trauma and what supports healing. We work in a resource-oriented way using specific exercises and exchange practice sessions under supervision.
Some of the topics covered:
- Understanding what bonding is and its essential life sustaining function
- The development of specific attachment styles and how to work with them
- Boundary work and developing a sense of safe boundaries on various levels
- How to work with resourses in relating-trauma
- When and how to work with touch
- Specific communication skills with regard to trauma
- Systemic and transgenerational aspects of trauma
- The role of creativity in trauma healing
- Trauma and spirituality
Healing bonding trauma makes us capable of being related to others in a deep way, it strengthens our ability to repair conflicts in relationship and it gives us the ability to be on our own without being cut off. Ultimately it connects us to the love that surrounds us and is within us. It leads us to the experience of oneness.
Svagito will share his professional and personal experiences in dealing with bonding and also respond to personal questions. There is space for individual work within the group, but it is not guaranteed that everyone will receive individual work during the workshop. Each demonstration sessions benefits the whole group.
Meditation is an integral part of this course, and some previous experience in meditation and personal growth work is a prerequisite for participation
This a part of a new Working with People Training with 6 modules that Svagito offers. The modules can be taken in any order. You can join a single module!
For more information about this training: https://www.family-constellation.net/trainings/working-with-people/
ABOUT SVAGITO LIEBERMEISTER
Svagito Liebermeister is a psychotherapist and spiritual teacher who has been a disciple of the enlightened mystic, Osho, since 1980. In his courses and training groups he combines Western therapy methods with Eastern methods of meditation and is known for his clarity and heartfulness in teaching and supporting people in their personal growth.
He holds a degree in psychology from Munich University and has been working with people therapeutically since 1981, while continously studying a wide range of therapeutic methods including Deep Tissue Bodywork, Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Psychic Massage and Male-Female Energywork, Counseling and Trauma Therapy (SE). In 1995 he began to include Family Constellation in his work, studying with its founder, Bert Hellinger, and since 2000 he leads his own training programs in this fascinating approach to therapy. His other training programs specialize in Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Counseling and Male-Female Energywork and Trauma Healing (SE).
He has trained hundreds of practitioners worldwide in the art of working with people from a space of meditation and lovingness. For many years he coordinated the two-month Osho Therapist Training Program at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune, India, one of the largest personal- growth centers in the world. Every year, he travels extensively throughout Europe, Asia, Central and South America, offering courses and training programs in over 15 different countries.
Svagito has published three books, which have been translated into 9 languages.
Acommodation will mainly be in double room. There may be a few single rooms available. It is possible to rent a cabin for yourself, 5 minutes walking distance from the center for an extra cost of 2.000 SEK.
- A light dinner will be served at 18.30 on the September 22. We will then start with a practical information meeting at 20.30. Please arrive between 18.00 and 20.00 in time to take part in this. There will be breakfast at 08.00, and the workshop starts at 10.00 on the 23.
- We will finish at 15.00 on the 27.
We will maintain distance and restrict physical contact. We will be careful with hygiene and have hand disinfection available in many places. If you are the least sick, please do not come! Together we will co-create a safe space.
Maximum group size is will be 28 participants, plus teacher and assistants
Private persons: 10 900 NOK, including 5 days room and board in double room
Company invoice: 12.500 NOK, including 5 days room and board in double room
After booking, you will receive an invoice for either:
- a non-refundable booking fee of 2 000 NOK. The remaining fee will be invoiced and must be paid at the latest 2 months before the group starts. If the booking fee is not paid within 2 weeks of our sending it by e-mail, your registration is no longer valid and will be cancelled.
- or, if you sign up later than 2 months before the group starts, you will be invoiced for the full amount. If the invoice is not paid within 2 weeks of our sending it by e-mail, your registration is no longer valid and will be cancelled.
- If you have paid the full amount and need to cancel your participation, you will be refunded:
- a) the full amount minus booking fee if you cancel at least 4 weeks before the group start
- b) 50% of the full amount if you cancel between 4 weeks and 1 week before the group starts
- c) No refund if you cancel less than 1 week before the group starts, or if you leave the workshop
Please fill out online registration form with these questions:
1) What is your motivation for joining this group?
2) Have you previously attended workshops with Svagito? If so, which one(s)? (only short answer needed)
3) Country of birth
4) Date of birth
5) Country of residence
6) Do you work or intend to work with people? In what capacity and role, and with what form of education(s)?
7) Please mention shortly any previous experience you may have in trauma healing
8) Please mention shortly your previous experience with meditation practice, therapy/counselling/coaching, and spiritual work / group work.
9) Are you are presently engaged in some form of therapeutic or medical treatment related to trauma and/or psychological challenges? Yes/no
10) If yes to 7) above, please send an e-mail to Eva Areskog, email@example.com, providing some details.
“If you have not explored your body, you will not be able to explore the soul.”